Do we sell our gemstones?
- Yes we do, due to the discretion of our buyers we do not publish prices in the open. If you would like to inquire about one of the gemstones in question, please send us an email with a desired budget in mind. Often we will get inquiries for a few different gemstones that vary wildly in prices, so it is important that you include a budget so we can properly address your needs!
- Most of our business is to the trade, that means we mainly sell to the people that sell retail. If you are interested in purchasing a gemstone from us, we are happy to work with you, but we do not operate like a typical retailer. If you are a collector, or a buyer that knows what they want, then we are the right fit for you. We specialize in incredibly unique and rare antique gemstones and diamonds, therefore our inventory is constantly changing and very sought after.
- Once you know the type of gemstone and price range we will be happy to educate you on the nuances of investing in a gemstone. There are very important details regarding certifications, treatments (or lack thereof), desirable origins, just to name a few. Good knowledge is very important to buying the right gemstone.
- Making the purchase is simple, after plenty of videos and pictures to have satisfied your idea of the the gem, we will send you an invoice. The invoice can be payable via wire transfer, Quick pay and for a 3% non refundable fee, Credit Card.
- Shipping the gemstone is done via fully insured armored carrier or FedEx. Our shipping details are at the bottom of the website.