Burma Ruby, Asscher Cut, 1.13 CT
This natural Burmese ruby has a gorgeous vivid red hue that’s completely natural, coupled with a smooth magenta highlight. It also has an incredible internal “fire.” An Asscher cut with its octagonal shape and layers of facets adds to its brilliance.
For centuries, the Mogok Stone Tract of Burma, otherwise known as modern-day Myanmar, has provided the world with its finest rubies. Burmese rubies are renowned for their clarity, silk inclusions that give them a soft glow, and, of course, their vibrant color—a combination of purplish-red body color and fiery red fluorescence, with the most coveted called “pigeon’s blood.” Today, with most of the alluvial deposits in the region depleted, Burmese rubies are among the most valuable and prestigious of all gemstones. To learn more about Burmese rubies, click here.
- 7 Day Return Policy
- Payment Through Invoice
- Insured Shipping
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- AGL or SSEF Certified Colored Gems
- Updated Certificate Guaranteed
- Natural Gems Only (No Heat Treatments or Synthetic Fillers of Any Kind)
- None of our Photos have been Retouched
- All of our Treasures can be verified by an Accredited Gemologist or Appraiser