Asscher Cut Diamond, UV VS1, 8.98 ct
When it comes to finding where the treasure is located on a map, X marks the spot. Looks like you’ve found the right place with this striking 8.98-carat diamond with a soft, tinted color and sparkling clarity. It’s been fashioned into an emerald cut, as can be seen with its slim open culet and step cuts that run parallel to its sides. However, the diamond borders on the Asscher cut with its smaller table and cut corners nearly creating an “X” in the center of the stone. Originally gaining popularity in the 1920s, Asscher-cut diamonds such as this are the perfect choice for a vintage look with Art Deco appeal.
This diamond is certified UV color, VS1 clarity, by the Gemological Institute of America. GIA Report: 6197456057.
- 7 Day Return Policy
- Payment Through Invoice
- Insured Shipping
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- AGL or SSEF Certified Colored Gems
- Updated Certificate Guaranteed
- Natural Gems Only (No Heat Treatments or Synthetic Fillers of Any Kind)
- None of our Photos have been Retouched
- All of our Treasures can be verified by an Accredited Gemologist or Appraiser