Antique Pink Diamond Pear Shape, 1.60 ct
Sugar, spice and everything nice. That’s what’s wrapped up in this lovely light pink diamond with girlish appeal. The diamond’s color, like a bit of blush on the cheek, gives its complexion a soft rosy tint for a look that’s charming and delicate. Its gorgeous antique pear shape, meanwhile, offering a pointed tip with the culet angled within the center of the stone, shows off the diamond’s excellent clarity. Ideal for a ring or drop pendant, this pink diamond would make a sweet gift for the sweetheart in your life, be it your mother, daughter, sister or significant other.
This diamond is certified light pink, VS1 clarity, by the Gemological Institute of America. GIA Report: 5171017955.
- 7 Day Return Policy
- Payment Through Invoice
- Insured Shipping
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- AGL or SSEF Certified Colored Gems
- Updated Certificate Guaranteed
- Natural Gems Only (No Heat Treatments or Synthetic Fillers of Any Kind)
- None of our Photos have been Retouched
- All of our Treasures can be verified by an Accredited Gemologist or Appraiser