Oval Cut, Ceylon Sapphire Earrings, 58.80 CT
How about these “bluebirds of happiness” sitting on your shoulders? These two natural blue sapphire siblings are from Sri Lanka (Ceylon), one of the world’s great producers of sapphires known for their pleasing lighter blue. The sapphires are pictured here as components of a Jogani Original pair of drop earrings that also feature Old Mine cut diamonds tops. The gemstones are set in a classic articulated design with Victorian-inspired, handmade platinum and antiqued silver baskets. We’re waiting a custom design for the tops that will really make your heart take flight!
These sapphires are certified as Sri Lankan (Ceylon) with no heat treatment by the American Gemological Laboratories. AGL Report No. 1097236; GIA Report: 5151247372.
- 7 Day Return Policy
- Payment Through Invoice
- Insured Shipping
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- AGL or SSEF Certified Colored Gems
- Updated Certificate Guaranteed
- Natural Gems Only (No Heat Treatments or Synthetic Fillers of Any Kind)
- None of our Photos have been Retouched
- All of our Treasures can be verified by an Accredited Gemologist or Appraiser