Ceylon Alexandrite Cushion Cut, 18.85 ct
Here’s an outstanding example of alexandrite, the rare chrysoberyl variety often likened to a chameleon that changes its skin color in response to its emotions and changes in light/temperature. Originating from Sri Lanka (Ceylon), this alexandrite displays a natural color change from a smoldering brownish-green in sunlight or fluorescent light, to a pinkish-brown in incandescent light. Adding to this alexandrite’s remarkable qualities are its sizable 18.85-carat weight, as well as an elongated, angular cushion shape that highlights its sparkling, unenhanced clarity. Wear it with love and let it dictate your mood.
This alexandrite is certified as Sri Lankan (Ceylon) with no enhancement by the American Gemological Laboratories. AGL Report No. 1104655.
- 7 Day Return Policy
- Payment Through Invoice
- Insured Shipping
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- AGL or SSEF Certified Colored Gems
- Updated Certificate Guaranteed
- Natural Gems Only (No Heat Treatments or Synthetic Fillers of Any Kind)
- None of our Photos have been Retouched
- All of our Treasures can be verified by an Accredited Gemologist or Appraiser