Old Mine Cut, E VS2, Diamond, 3.04 CT
For the romantic at heart, here’s an antique Old Mine cut diamond with remarkable color, clarity and charm. Because Old Mine cut diamonds were crafted by hand in the 18th–19th centuries, the round shape was extremely difficult, making the cushion shape seen here much more prevalent, with each stone having its own unique personality. In addition, the proportions of Old Mine cut diamonds were designed to make the most of the only available light at the time—candlelight—so this diamond will be at its best during a candlelit dinner or in front of a fireplace, making for a most memorable proposal.
This diamond is certified E color, VS2 clarity, by the Gemological Institute of America. GIA Report: 1192333572.
- 7 Day Return Policy
- Payment Through Invoice
- Insured Shipping
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- AGL or SSEF Certified Colored Gems
- Updated Certificate Guaranteed
- Natural Gems Only (No Heat Treatments or Synthetic Fillers of Any Kind)
- None of our Photos have been Retouched
- All of our Treasures can be verified by an Accredited Gemologist or Appraiser