Old Mine Cushion Cut, I SI1, Diamond, 3.85 CT
If you’re looking for an engagement ring with antique or vintage qualities, this is a marvelous choice for you. This diamond features the historic Old Mine cut, popular from the early 18th to late 19th centuries, when diamonds were measured by eye and cut by hand. Diamond cutters and polishers at the time shaped diamonds by following the natural octahedral shape of their crystals, which resulted in unique stones such as this with squarish shapes, varied dimensions and individual “personalities.” Old Mine cut diamonds also typically have a higher crown, smaller table, larger culet and 58 sparkling facets over which to swoon.
This diamond is certified I color, SI1 clarity, by the Gemological Institute of America. GIA Report: 6214166214.
- 7 Day Return Policy
- Payment Through Invoice
- Insured Shipping
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- AGL or SSEF Certified Colored Gems
- Updated Certificate Guaranteed
- Natural Gems Only (No Heat Treatments or Synthetic Fillers of Any Kind)
- None of our Photos have been Retouched
- All of our Treasures can be verified by an Accredited Gemologist or Appraiser