Antique Diamond Emerald Cut, 4.39 G SI2
The iconic tagline “A diamond is forever” is most commonly associated with diamonds being a symbol of never-ending love. But it can also mean that diamonds, at more than a billion years old, are one of the closest things to “forever” that we can possess. Another meaning can be derived from the look of this antique diamond. It has an emerald cut, more rectangular than square, with step cut facets running parallel to the diamond’s sides. But it also has the higher crown and smaller table of the Asscher cut, with the look of concentric “squares” that seem to go on forever. Either way, this diamond has timeless appeal, worthy of being cherished for a lifetime.
This diamond is certified G color, SI2 clarity, by the Gemological Institute of America. GIA Report: 5212224461.
- 7 Day Return Policy
- Payment Through Invoice
- Insured Shipping
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- AGL or SSEF Certified Colored Gems
- Updated Certificate Guaranteed
- Natural Gems Only (No Heat Treatments or Synthetic Fillers of Any Kind)
- None of our Photos have been Retouched
- All of our Treasures can be verified by an Accredited Gemologist or Appraiser