Portrait Cut, H VS1, Diamond Engagement Ring, 3.68 CT
Introducing a Jogani Original “Reflection Ring” spotlighting an elongated rectangular portrait cut diamond of extraordinary quality. The diamond, found as the crystal atop a watch face from the Art Deco period, has an incredibly rare cut with excellent clarity and impeccable symmetry. Underneath the diamond is a fine matte finish that creates a soft glow within the stone, while the step cut facets on the crown absorb the light and beam it throughout. Featuring a handmade platinum setting, our Reflection Ring was designed to produce immense brilliance and reflection.
This diamond is certified H color, VS1 clarity, by the Gemological Institute of America. GIA Report: 2115198163.
- 7 Day Return Policy
- Payment Through Invoice
- Insured Shipping
- GIA Certified Diamonds
- AGL or SSEF Certified Colored Gems
- Updated Certificate Guaranteed
- Natural Gems Only (No Heat Treatments or Synthetic Fillers of Any Kind)
- None of our Photos have been Retouched
- All of our Treasures can be verified by an Accredited Gemologist or Appraiser